Automatic Main Switch Controller
- The main switch system allows power of the bow thruster to be cut or started, either manually or automatically when the engine is on.
- The system consists of two elements
- Thruster Main Switch Controller (TMC) which is positioned on the bridge
- Thruster Main Switch (TMS) switch line with fuse holder which is to be placed near the thruster.
- The TMS is auto-activated when the TCD (Thruster Command joystick or touch panel) is enabled, it auto-disables after 6 minutes from the last command.
- The TMS can be disabled or re-activated manually by the mushroom button.